The marketing rule of 7 by Elle-May Michael
Marketing Rule of 7 and how to use if to promote your handmade brand
The marketing Rule of 7 states that a prospect needs to “hear” an advertiser’s message at least 7 times before they’ll take action to buy that product or service.
in the digital age, it’s even higher than 7…
so how can you implement this rule for your creative business?
Take your customer on a journey from beginning to end in your instagram stories
this may look like doing posts about:
- talking about the idea/concept
- showing the drafts/experimentations
- showing the prototypes
- showing it being made
- showing it being packaged
- showing it being loaded to your website
- showing it in the wild
By taking your customer on a journey you are helping them familiarise themselves with the product, and helping them build trust with you, the brand!
Add to this some “scarcity”
- limited edition
- one of a kind
and you’ve a winning combination!
- You don’t have to work hard on your social media for it to be effective
- Share your process and your journey with your fans, communicate with them, and entertain them.
- Create the kind of content YOU like to see
- For your ideal customer