About the program
I’m so excited to announce that I have been approved as a mentor via the Victorian Government’s business recovery and resilience mentoring program!
I’ll be providing mentoring services on Business Survival, Digital Literacy and Engagement, Online Business Strategy via Bill Lang International
I am looking forward to helping small businesses like my own to create holistic and actionable plans to help them grow
For information on the program, and to see if you’re eligible to access the 8 free hours of business mentoring, check out the info below
Contact me if you would like help applying for this free mentoring opportunity, I look forward to working with you to help your business grow
The program is open to the owners of small businesses (including sole-traders) with less than 20 full-time employees.
For the purposes of the program, a small business owner can be a sole trader, partnership, private company or trust that operates a small business.
Businesses must also:
- hold an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- not be a public company, charitable business, or body corporate
- intend to re-establish or continue operating in Victoria.
Applicants who operate a business as a sole trader (with no employees other than the owner) must:
- receive most of their income from the business, or
- be able to declare they received most of their income from the business prior to 1 March 2020, and that this would have continued to be the case if not for the effects of COVID-19
If you’re eligible and would like help applying to work with me, fill in the form below and I will be in touch!